Sunday, January 23, 2011

2011 First Month Review/Assessment

My list of things to do for 2011 is different from what I had on the past years. 
I have become more realistic with my list. 
October last year I had two things to prioritize this year. 
And in November {2010}, my list grew and I added eight more things to do.

My to do list would always include blogging, sewing, baking, a new business to set up and health issues resolved. 
I know all those things are not easy to accomplish. 
I have learned long time ago that not all things that look easy is really easy for a thirty-something woman who is busy with a career and yet want to stay at home.

Sometimes, I wish life is easier.
 
Not that easy without challenges. But more of less-unreasonable-people around thing. 
Like these kids playing on the park near the lake {took the photo when we visit lakeside for some organic market shopping near our home}

{i used my motorola phone to capture this, sorry for the blur}

Don't you love to watch kids? 
I do.
I love how simple things makes them laugh.

On the other hand, here is my assessment of what has been done for the Month of January:
  1. I am working hard to have a more stable job. I spent the entire month answering/processing requirements. I am keeping my fingers crossed and hope that it is worth my while.
  2. We are working on our finances. I lost the touch of keeping everything in order. It's either we overdraft or we overdraft. Yes, you read it correct. We can't keep with the budget. 
  3. I am a work in progress when it comes to the health issues. So far, I lost weight. A little bit. It is better than gaining right?
  4. I am trying to make this blog more internet friendly {aka interesting}. I hope to reach at least 20 unique readers by next month. Let's see if I can do that. 
  5. No sewing machine yet, but I received an email from one of those second hand machine suppliers and I hope to get a good deal.
  6. Our room is still accumulating more stuff. We hope to make it liveable until we get to move.
My week just started, let us hope all of my personal things in the office will all be reduced to a box {with old lectures thrown out or donated, files on office computers saved on a CD}. 

How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails