Friday, March 20, 2020

Hello, Blogging World!

It has been a long time since I posted on this blog. I said my goodbyes and focused on my offline life. Three kids, two dogs, a house and car after, my offline life is triple times busier. But this week our life came to a stand still when our President announced that the Philippines is going for an Enhanced Community Quarantine.

We are not prepared for this.

Fresh from Maternity Leave, I am still trying to get back to my normal work schedule. Pumping at work is crazy and mess up both my work load and milk output. I am actually getting the hang of it when suddenly, I have to stay home again for one month. Well, could be a good thing for a breastfeeding mom like me. I can now stash some milk for future use since all of my stash are long gone.

Join me as I try to document my Work From Home and Work at Home (as a OC mommy) ride while our medical and government experts continue the battle against the corona virus. The only thing we can contribute now is to stay at home so that there will "less adults exposed to the COVID-19". That way, less people will be infected including our own families.

Make the most of your time while staying at home!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails