Monday, November 8, 2010

Back to Blogging

I am done with school and probably off somewhere to start a new career.

After lots of weeks giving it much thought, I know that the need to start somewhere that is different from what my life has been for the past five years is the thing that my heart wants to do. So I will probably be starting anew somewhere and open a fresh leaf for my life.

I have plenty of projects to do and can not wait to start on them. The top list are the following:

  1. Start a website (free or not, it doesn't matter)
  2. Blog more
  3. Sewing 
  4. Scrapbooking
  5. Driving lessons
  6. baking lessons
  7. gardening
  8. painting/sketching
Sounds like a busy year for me. And I am all excited. Here are the projects that I hope to work on immediately:

via {v and co.}

I want to make a wreath but not sure if this is okay in the house (you know how difficult it is if you are living with the in-laws, you have to consider their opinion). 

By the way, I am almost done with the paperworks for the building permit. It took this long because we are too busy with other things in life life husband getting sick, exams, thesis. Now that things at school are finished, I can moved at a faster pace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails