Friday, January 28, 2011

Planning How to Spend Weekend

Since I finished school {Masters}, it was obvious that my time management became so lousy. Because during the two year school stint made my weekdays and weekend so busy, facing a no-sideline-less-workload made my to do list not so effective anymore. There are days that I feel like I am missing something from my list. Like there are things that I am supposed to be doing but unable to remember them. Worst of all, my financial management is really a mess. I can't follow simple budgets and forgets to balance the check at night. It is a struggle.

Tomorrow, i will try to tackle that and recommend some online financial tracker if possible. For now, I need your help. Do you have any tool that you use to manage your financial?

For the meantime, here is a great craft/cooking for you from other bloggers:

found here and here

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails