Saturday, February 5, 2011

Time Fly Fast!

I am on a mission. 
As the February started there are several issues that I have to deal with. 
One of them is my career. 
Although my status is still on the waiting side, the date of my last working day with the company has been decided. 
Two months from now, new challenges and environment is a welcome buddy. 
With the decision over holding on to a particular job been settled, I am on the roll to depersonalized my office space and remove all my things out of there. 
My target date of complete clean office {no personal things that would not fit my purse} is until the end of month. 
It means returning all gadgets to the office as well,like USB and portable HD. 
And since we expect some financial changes for this new stage in my life this blog will be more active as I realized its use for times like this. 

 Today, there are changes on this blog.
I changed layout.
Added Feeds and used Feedburner. I even maximize all of its feature. 
{I will be writing a full post about tweaking blogs for better traffic later} 
For tomorrow, here are the things that I have to do:
  1. Finished the " Favorite Links " page
  2. Add this blog to Technorati
  3. Grocery Day 
  4. Financial /Home Management Organization
  5. Credit Card Payment
That's for a busy Sunday. 
We will be attending the Sunday service and will probably visit the organic market near the lake later. 
Have a Blessed Sunday.

1 comment:

  1. I found your blog on google and read a few of your other posts. I just added you to my Google News Reader. Keep up the good work Look forward to reading more from you in the future.

    footballscoretoday

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails