Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Projections of 2011 on Wednesday

This is going to be a very busy day for us all here in the office. 
Today is our planning workshop for the remaining months of the year. 
To keep my busy mind from getting too much stress here is my supposed to be örganizer/planner notebook. 
I did say homemade, right? 
Please excuse the blurry smartphone photo.

 without rings or bind, I am yet to decide if it will be ring bind or those three rings used on this


a closer view of the tabs
this is the reason why lazybug caught up with me. 
Last year I was invited to judge a costume party for one of the friendly agencies that we have few projects and they gave me this as a token. 
The perfect size of planner that I have  been looking for. 
Just small enough to fit into my handbag. 
But big enough to have this:
yes, that is a calculator. 
I love its functionality because it can always be pulled out whenever I am doing some shopping.

I wont take credit on the 2011 planner. I downloaded the pages from here and changed the cover with a design of my choice but still incorporating the tree/bird design.



Opps, I think since we are on Philippine time it is too early for Wednesday Link party for me.  I did add mine anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails