Sunday, November 14, 2010

Boxing and Baking

Weekend passed by swiftly. I slept the rest of the afternoon yesterday and woke up around seven in the morning today. I never felt well rested for years. 

We took the opportunity to buy some stuff at the grocery as people settles on their seats (at their home) to watch Manny Pacquiao and Antonio Margarito's fight. Courtesy of our city government (every Pacquiao fight), people in this city with cable access was able to watch the fight live. Knowing that we will be having the street for ourselves (read: no traffic) and the grocery as well, we dash off to the store and get the grocery done. 

I was able to buy to flat containers for our clothes that no longer fit me and other things needed in the house. 

Hubby baked brownies but we realized that there is something wrong with the oven. I offered my sewing machine money to buy him a new oven but he refused, so let's see how long can he keep this oven. 

Here are the projects that I want to do in the future, when we have the new house:

1. mini scrapbook


scrapbook. mini-scrapbook.


I made one before and can find time to do now, but being free from any reading materials and writing assignments make me a real bum. 

2. Little Birdie Plush
 
plushies! 

   

3.Baking
 
{via dainty squid}

 4. Online Biz
 
alright, not exactly etsy, but more like etsy. (Note: I do not live in the US, so etsy-adventure is not for me)




 
There are lots of things to do,now that school is over. 

Hope you had the list of things to do as well.

Great Sunday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails