Monday, October 4, 2010

Sleepy On Tuesday



I was busy yesterday with school stuff and did not noticed it was Monday. Now I thought its Monday when it is already Tuesday. What happened to my Monday? and why am I sleepy? 

One of my friends invited me to a joint venture on pizza franchise. I am drowning with the paperworks that she was ignored this weekend. Today she informed me that she already had a discussion with the franchising group and asked me to visit the site so that we can assess how the business is going. I can not go today but I am hoping to drop by tomorrow or on Friday during my research sessions. I hope she understands. Maybe she does. I am on the last month of my Masters. 

It is final. I will be applying for an online drawing course. It requires 4 hours a week of drawing activities and I told hubby how badly I wanted to join but do not know where to squeeze in that 4 hours of no-disturbance work. He told me I can work on my drawings during Saturday. I can also opt for 2 hours on Saturday and another 2 hours on Sunday. The latter seems to be more enticing, right? I am glad for having a wonderful man in my life.

So now that the drawing course was settled, I need to purchase a scanner. But since I have been planning to buy a printer as well, we agreed to buy those multifunctional printer that comes with a bed scanner and copier. I had my eye on the HP brand since I have been using it for many years in the office but I do not have any idea in how do HP printers (low end, cheaper version) work. I have been scouting for inks and printers on sale and find them expensive. Do you think a 2 cartridge-printer (ink worth P1,500.00 = approx $35) is a good investment? The Epson printer have 4 cartridges with P298 per cartridge. I will only buy the color that rans out. Your comments on this one will be very very helpful. We will be printing lots of stuff soon. 

I am working on the projects and it is difficult for me to keep up with all the research works and write up hanging on my head. The timing of resignation of my former staff is starting to piss me off.

Now, back to work. Having a great day despite the sleepy mood.

Today is Tuesday challenge. :D

photos taken from the {web}

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails