Monday, July 26, 2010

I Miss This Space

I have been busy the past week on missed deadlines and review. 
That's my lame excuse for the lack of posting.



I did not forget this space, in fact there are bunch of photos on my camera that is waiting to be uploaded. 
There are plenty of time but there are plenty of things to do to fill them up easily. 

But I did not forget blogging. Particularly Bento.

I have frequented stores for bento accessory hunt and I often see these but never realized its usefulness:
image via Hawaii 's Bento Box Cookbook, Bentos and More for Kids

Now I know where to use them. It could have saved me few minutes if I got them earlier. 
Anyway. I am happy to learn something new today.

On the work related post, I am happy to announce that everything is okay. I have my list of to do and everything seems to be moving towards the list of have done. 

Sidebar will be updated for blogs with loads of kid bento (easier to do).

Having a great Tuesday. Hope you do, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails