Sunday, July 18, 2010

Break Away

That's all I want.

I need a break from all these politics*.

Asking around, I found out there is more life out there. 

On those places he called jungle. And I don't care if there is an army waiting to jump in once I left this post.
I want a more professional environment. 
A more respectable politics where you don't always get the blame.

I understand that it somehow mold me into a stronger person. 
But that person is unhappy and always put barriers/walls when dealing with people.

I need a life that is simple:

relaxing enough to energize me
challenging enough to make me creative.

Enjoy life.

I have at least four months more to change direction.

It is time for the Engineer to wake up. My mind was already made up.



* politics = Social relations involving intrigue to gain authority or power

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails