Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Everyday is a Blessing

Sometimes I forget to count my blessings. But I am starting to count mg blessings everyday starting today. Here goes:

Today is a happy day because:
1. I have a great family
2. I have a great P and G.
3. I have the opportunity to earn  my Master's degree with a scholarship program
4. There are lots of loyal friends that surrounds me
5. I am taking control. (I started an exercise and diet program)

There are other things to thank for but don't want to have a very long list. I am planning to start my collection for my mini-library in the new house so I will be buying vintage books for kids. I think they are fun to read. :)

***

I love this dining table.

Photo Source: unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails