Sunday, May 23, 2010

Mind Dump

This is a very surprising day for me. First of all, I was able to exercise for few minutes before preparing for work. We are early and well, that is the best thing so far. I am early at the bus terminal. The traffic is at its worse on Monday mornings and I arrived at work around 7:50AM. And there is more. It was not just a humid day. I get to ride with the best passengers on a Monday morning.

Here's the story:

  Two women board the jeepney bound to the area of my work. Both have kids in tow. One of them sat beside me, the other woman with a baby boy sat beside the woman next to the woman with a little girl sitting beside me. I knew then that the woman beside me do not know how to handle her kid...and I prepared myself for worse...the kid threw up (she got motion sickness)...fortunately (unlucky girl in front of us) not on my feet. The unlucky girl was cool about it and just wiped it off her feet. Imagine the expression of the other passengers face.
Then the baby boy did his part. He cried, bawled and screamed at the top of his lungs. The girl holding him is getting embarrassed so she started shouting at him. To make the story short, she is not the mother of the kid. Then the driver of the vehicle gave her a fan to cool down the kid but since she has been shouting at the baby boy, he keeps on struggling in her arms and screaming at the same time. Someone gave her a feeding bottle and the boy refused. Then the unlucky woman in front of me took the kid and cuddled him. He stopped. Just like that. Then he drink the milk that he refused earlier and drink some more. Everyone on the vehicle were relieved to see him stop. Honestly, I want to throw the woman (who is with the baby boy) for shouting at him that way.

Nice ride we had there.

I announce that tomorrow is Final Examination. Then problems in the office starts popping up and I have to intervene. Sigh.

My Aunt called and told me about the going ons of my Mom's family. Now I am worried again.

The good thing about today:
- I was able to control my diet.
- Finally, since 5 in the morning no coffee intake. I switched to tea recently and hoped to carved my coffee consumption a bit ( to let go of the creamer and sugar)
-I have a complete set of powerpoint presentation for my exams tomorrow. complete. :D
-Printed  my school proposal for funding.
-Got to talk with my Aunt. It's nice to hear a relative's voice once in awhile. I missed her. and she knows when I do. :)
-Will be able to print my copy of lectures since I came in for work.
- My friend Teny gave us a coaster...very cute.
- I had P's vitamins here with me. Bought at the generic drugstore at the office.
-I am about to take my second cup of tea. :)
-My Uncle who will be incharge of the construction of our house arrived from a vacation. It is about time. 

Tomorrow, I will be posting my newest purchase. We are starting to buy things for our new home. I know that there will be lots of things to consider when building the structure started.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails