Saturday, April 10, 2010

Strawberry and Milk

This post does not have anything about the title. I remember the bath soap that we bought for G. Loved the smell. Mine was cucumber with green tea extract. Refreshing too.

I have here my home management journal. Very helpful.

Will post later the photo of my simple journal.

Before I go back to my not-online world, here are some great paper craft sites (with tons of downloads that people like me will enjoy):

1. print a day blog - she's got everything that I love: stationery, notepad, calendars, even banner for your etsy page. and it is free! how's that for something so good?
2. sweet tidings - this is where i found printaday's blog. so imagine the treasure (free) you will find there.

For those free time and you want to try some brain teasers, here's what I got:

1. eyeball - test your accuracy on angles, bisection, etc. My engineering skill was definitely challenged!

here's my test result, not bad huh?


2. Brain Sex - you get to determine by answering a series of test if you have a male or female brain. Maybe, it does not actually about being exposed to testosterone that determines your brain sex. Mine is more on the discipline that you have adapted for a long time. My favorite result of this exam is the 3D part where you have to analyze how the 3D shapes are. I got 10 out of 12 and the result says:Are you an engineer or do you have a science background? People with these skills tend to score in this range. Past studies have concluded that people in this range have a more male brain..  Anyway, here is the result of my test..is it possible to be just in between? maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails