Monday, March 22, 2010

Summer Fun

I am still crazy about the summer. Today, I started the cereal diet and it feels full like it will take another hour for me to be able to put anything on my stomach again. I am not a cereal person, more of the oatmeal type but given that there is a need to slowdown on food without feeling starved I thought loading up with fiber from the easier to prepare food from the counter would be a great change. Well, it's okay except before the last three bites of my cereal-milk breakfast I felt the taste fatigue took over. Maybe I will try to have a fruit handy to wash off that feeling next time.

Today, until Friday is study mode for me. So you will be hearing from me from time to time because, you see study mode makes you remember so many things that are not so important but you feel like doing.

Have a happy Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails