Today, as usual, it is scorching outside (and we got cooler weather here compare to the city) and I don't have a list of things to do. But like last week I was able to finish so many things in the morning and here it is:
1. Attend Morning Mass
2. Buy DVD of Movies that I want to watch this weekend, okay this Sunday.
3. Buy P's fruits for his diet (I got fruits too, strawberry)
4. Get some photos outside (trying my newest gadget: Sony DSC H20 purchase online)
5. Watched the Movie (bought DVD) "Percy Jackson, the Lightning Thief"
6. Date with the hubby for breakfast of longganisa, fried rice and egg at McDonald's.
That's all for the morning activities. For this afternoon:
2. Organize my "spot". Things are so piled up in there.
3. Arrange my Home management notebook
4. Start with my paper assignments and email before midnight.
there you go. for a weekend of fun. (My digicam battery died on me so i cannot transfer files yet..give me an hour or two)