Sunday, February 14, 2010

Idle Hands

for this busy mind. And since I have been wanting this for so long:



but did not try looking at the tag price, I am surprised to learn that it cost $6995. I think its time to look for other brand. This is too expensive for a starter machine although I have been wanting to call the branch selling those to confirm if this is the real price. Browsing the net, I found some cheaper brands (japanese) and since the machine that I own in my high school days is a japanese brand too and never gave me a problem there is a possibility that it will be a go on those japanese manufactured sewing machine then.

To keep my mind from being too work and school related focused here are some projects that I might work with later:

1. sew mama sew list - a list of hand sewing resources. yay!

2. Sew Mama Sew Blog 2 - embroidery patterns, free!
3. JCasa Patterns - more tutorials for beginners like me.

Although my happy turned crappy day is tiring, I am glad to find these sites. At least they made me a little bit less moody.

That's all for now. I have some activities to finish today. Will catch up on you later. I know there are overdue photos that I need to post but forgive me for the slow output. I am having trouble with my laptop lately with the vista internet anti-virus campaign that has been spamming and crowding my monitor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails