Friday, February 5, 2010

For a minute there

I can bit her head off. But Harold Coffin's quote on envy/jealousy:

Envy is the art of counting the other fellow's blessings instead of your own.


reminded me of the blessings that God has given me. And my anger died down. Not that easy but slowly, I stopped thinking of that woman who is stabbing me behind my back (or with my hands tied behind my back since I do not stoop down her very very low level). Hence I count:

- a lovable husband (greatest,sweetest)
- great in-laws
- a wonderful family ( I am so lucky!)
- Darling G
- Great friends (even those new friends who were colleagues-turned-best friends)
- Wonderful and very challenging career (challenging because I am not sitting waiting for orders but I get to practice and implement acquired knowledge)
- a great mentor and boss (who sometimes drive me nuts, but then I am still grateful to be one of his trusted staff)
- and God who never let envy get into my way and who kept me strong by giving me small pinches of test and great blessings in exchange of my sacrifices.

Although it has been a long day with all the travel that I covered to attend a seminar with Teny, Luan ang Bryan it was a fruitful and happy one.

I am not going to bed yet, but I blogged just in case I snoozed from exhaustion. :)

God is Great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails