Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Thirty

Yesterday is P's birthday. I will be posting his birthday cake tonight. For now, here are the links that I love:

1. business interest
2. business interest II
3. craft blog (invitation cards and scrapbook)
4. sketch/models for craft

***
I am starting my morning ritual (exercise and meditation) and hope to improve on my stamina. A nasty bout of flu has been keeping me slow lately specially last year so I have to come up with a solution on that health department.

***

Today's inspiration:

The world is moving so fast these days that the man who says it can't be done is generally interrupted by someone doing it.


***

house design inspiration from dwell :

backyard and garden



stairs for the mezanine/second floor:




bedroom




living room



the "cabin", front view



***

Still on the home maker update, I finally got the "map" for our purchased lot (payment ongoing) and I am excited, ecstatic to meet with our architect (who happens to be my classmate in grad school).

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails