Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Whisper of the Heart

I was recently busy going down the list of movies of Hayao Miyazaki and watched half of the "Whisper of the Heart". It was a sort of sad-happy-inspiring movie. And it reminds me of the things that I want to do after all the paper pushing, endless reading chapter of my life. What have I learned while being on school at this age?

Well, for one I learned to make new friends. I learned about myself and how different person am I from what I have been before. I was surprised to find that out myself. I have to admit that it sometimes leave me disoriented. Realizing that I ran out of items on the checklist. And there are moments that I was looking back and wondering why did I not try to enjoy my life before. I was too busy following rules if not making them.

Anyway, I have lots of things on my mind lately and there are new list that I came up with that I have to accomplish as soon as I can. But what surprised me most is that being with a husband made me slightly dependent on him. Which I think is bad. It stops me from moving forward sometimes. I love my husband, if you want to know. But there are things that we sometimes do not agree with. Or maybe it was not a really difference but more on, I move on a faster pace than him.

photo via {flicker}
I have few things on my list waiting for. They are easy to reach goal but can take a backseat once procrastination kicks in. So in case I forget, I will post it here so that I might be reminded.

Here are the things I want to do:

1. For the forgetful me, I want to start a blog about my life. Anonymous blog. It will discuss the things I went through. What I remember of highschool, my life with grandparents, life with Mom and her kids (half-siblings) and my biological father.
2. I want to learn Japanese.
3. Have to look for a new business. There are stalls available at the public market that I can rent, so it's about time to start looking for business opportunity.

Life is not that happy lately. I have some issues that husband and I cannot resolve. Things that might push me to do things that would put some gap in our life. But then, things are not always perfect. So these are the things that we should accept and try to live with.

It's a beautiful day, and I am excited to go to the library. Did I mention how I love books? I am planning to have a mini-library in the house and currently working on hunting for vintage books. If you have any idea where I can get it, kindly give me a heads up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails