Sunday, June 20, 2010

Sandwich Bento Lunches


As promised....

Here are the promised photos of my bento accessories:


Bento #1: PB and Mango




 Bento # 2: Cheese Sandwich with fruits, sausages and grapes

Here's mine:



His Bento:



Bento # 3 : Chicken Nuggets and rice (eaten at home)


I have been obsessing on bento since 2007 and have accumulated lots of rice molds but I can not use them because rice during lunch is something we avoid. 

I only get to use my molders during weekend where we indulge on some rice because we allow ourselves to be convinced that we can lose the extra calories with all the organizing and computer activities we have on Saturdays and Sundays.

The hubby surprised me with a chocolate muffin when I woke up Saturday morning:


YUM!

We had a blast this weekend. Hope you had a great one too. 


Happy Father's Day to all Daddy in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails