Thursday, June 10, 2010

B.A.S.H.



I am excited with my new project. 
A birthday bash for a sweet tyke. 
I have been searching the web for design, themes and other activities for the celebration. Our connection is just as bad as the weather: unpredictable. So this is a short entry. 

By the way, have you seen the new template designer of blogger? if you haven't, check it now. It made changes on templates,etc easier. Sad that it came three days late, huh? after all the changes I made. *grin. 



I am going to give you the links of those who are also looking for birthday inspiration for kids:



 

.
.
.

 .
.
.

.
.
.
 .
.
.

 
.
.
.
 .
.
.

 
.
.
.


.
.
.

 .
.
.

.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
and the best source of all: P is for Party. (she has a wonderful list of sources) 

Miss Christie, thank you.

I am glad with the internet. everything is easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails