Saturday, January 16, 2010

Up and ABout

I have been sick since the 29th of December. Been suffering from a bout of nasty flu and way way behind my readings and blogging.

But we finally able to pull it off, the entire exhibit thing. Of course there are major headaches and heartaches on my part and my great staff slash buddy T but we are glad it was over and within our expectations. I will upload the photos once I get my hands on them.

I am trying to get some sleep as I type this entry, sipping cold milk. Hope to recover by tomorrow because I am hoping to organize the room. Our room is a mess with clothes, paper, wii cd games and phones everywhere. I have another appointment for a massage tomorrow, hope it will relieve some of my back pains.

Have a great weekend people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails