Sunday, October 11, 2009

Slow Down

My life has been on the fast lane lately. Work is not the happiest place for me, either. I know those are not excuse from blogging, but yesterday I have to reorganized/declutter our room. I was so tired by the end of the day that there are more clutter left on my study table than before I started. But the good thing about it was I finally finished moving furniture and dusting.

This week is a "work catch up week"for me, since school activities have taken two weeks off my work time. But here are the things that I want to read and maybe some of you might get interested to browse on:

1. Mommytracked
2. Angrychicken
3. Oregon Newsletter

Blogs with projects that I am hoping to do on my freetime:

Doorganizer

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails