Sunday, October 4, 2009

Five Minutes Control

I have been sitting in front of the computer since Saturday. A small break is badly needed. But since I am in a "rush mode", I have to come up with a break that will not make me feel guilty about not doing anything or wasting my time. So here's where my 15 minutes break was spent:

Before




After



That cork board is located on my original study area.However, since Mr. M have taken over on that area, it has been neglected. So I think that grand 15 minutes break has just fueled me to tackle mathematical problems again.

signing off for now.

xoxo,

Mrs. M

PS: I used my SE P990i phone camera, kindly forgive the poor quality. I have to keep up with the 5 minutes timer. *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails