Saturday, November 26, 2011

Cheap DIY Wreath for Christmas


We (I) have been busy with the decorations.
This is one of the many things I have done in the house.
It was easy and cheap because there are lots of stuff to choose from.
I bought the materials from the local dry/wet market.
The salesgirl offered the cheaper, not assembled wreath materials, but I told her I prefer the one already shaped into a wreath since it was relatively cheap and will save me time.
Then I bought the other three decor for around $1.

Here is the breakdown cost:


$1 = 43 pesos (you can do the math, but basically its around $2 in all)



After 5 minutes, here's my DIY wreath on our front door:


I did not use any glue since the ornaments have a wire that you can twist at the back and you're all set.
It's an easy-peasy ornamental wreath, making the holiday preparation stress-free.

Linking this to:  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails