Friday, June 4, 2010

Something To Talk About

My other blog, "Something To Talk About" has been closed starting this day. 

The chatbox was spammed and I got into the mood of tweaking it, hoping for a facelift. Unfortunately as I try every template found in the net the codes gets messed up and have to revise it so many times until I hit delete button and all link, codes, buttons were gone. That was the time I realized that the blog of 139 post have to take its final rest. 

Although it will still be kept on my archive, it will no longer be "live" to other bloggers.

To all those who read and supported the blog,  



This is my new and active blog. I am not sure though if technology topics and other reviews will be made here. I will try but no promises will be made.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails