I hope this post is not too late. Even if it's been weeks past the New Year, there are still adjustments going on in our small abode.
I am glad to be back.
One of my resolutions is to be able to post more.
But with a new baby girl that demands so much of my time, (and the lack of househelp), I am targeting posting of blogs at least twice a month.
Here are the new things in our life for the new year (it's actually more of continuation of what we have started last year):
1. We are going more green.
- I breastfeed.
- We use cloth diapers
- We line dry our laundry ~ bought something similar to this from a local hardware for P800. It has a slot for shoes on the two feet:
2. Organizing our small place
- "created" a dedicated pantry in one of the cupboards
- purged my size small clothes. (I can't let go yet, though I gave away few during the Christmas season but we are going there. I already hid two shelves of clothes in boxes)
- G's room is clean and slightly decluttered but I am still hoping to make it more kid friendly.
I miss writing here and on my other blogs. The husband gave me last Christmas a tablet but instead of blogging, I end up reading ebooks which is good.
Pictures will be posted soon. Keep updated.